myITforum and Windows IT Pro Forums

New devices not able to see new software center and showing as offline

theyounglarrydavid

• Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 100
New devices not able to see new software center and showing as offline Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:50 PM (permalink)
Hello,
I am not able to get new devices to see any apps in the catalog or see the new software center. I can see the new device on the site server after I install the client, but it shows it as offline even though it is online. I am getting a few different errors in site status: 
"Enrollment Point Control Manager detected Enrollment Point is not responding to HTTP/HTTPS requests. The http status code is 12030."
"MP Control Manager detected management point is not responding to HTTP requests. The HTTP status code and text is 500, Internal Server Error."

It seems like an IIS or SQL issue. I am also not able to reach the application catalog website. Although, I am able to download apps from devices that previously had the client on them. I have restarted the W3SVC service in server manager and in CMD line but am still getting the error. I have removed duplicate entries for these devices. I have ran the Client Health troubleshooter and it came back saying everything was okay. I have been searching the internet all day but cannot find a solution. I have deleted and readded the ccm client on the devices but to no avail.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions...

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 5 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message