myITforum and Windows IT Pro Forums

Need your help on mac monitoring

Hejanny

• Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 0
Need your help on mac monitoring Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:05 AM (permalink)
There're 4 employees in our office and my boss is the administrator. He wants me to find some good free software by which he can monitor employees activities and also prevent them some actions or tasks. I've asked at yahoo and people recommended mac keylogger as employee monitoring software, sounds good but it is not free, do you guys have any experience of using this kind of software, who can recommend a free one functions like that? Any reply will be appriciated. Personally, I don't agree monitoring employees, but like I said, it is boss!
Oh, PS, we use mac in office
<message edited by gjones on Thursday, March 04, 2010 8:54 AM>

dcciie2515

• Total Posts : 23
    • Scores: 0
    • Reward points : 940
    Re: Need your help on mac monitoring Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:38 PM (permalink)
    since my 20' LCD screen is bigger than my 15' MBP, I like it to be on the right and configure it so that the smaller screen is basically in the middle of the bigger one: This way I have two more active corners on the right monitor for getting to my desktop and dashboard, instead of having to go all the way to the left.
    Also, I have been struggling since upgrading to Snow Leopard. When unplugging and replugging my external monitor after a reboot or a windows session, the external monitor will simply keep losing sync. I found a trick that is to lower the resolution and progressively increase it again until it works. But if anyone's got a better trick, or else I'll just wait for Apple to eventually fix this.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message