Most of this was down to Dieter from the thread above with some slight adjustments or more explanation.
1. Use ERD Commander Boot Media Wizard from DaRT to create your ERD ISO.
2. Extract the ISO using 7-zip or other to
3. Customize this cmdline to suit your directories
imagex /EXPORT e:\sources\boot.wim 1 c:\ERD65\boot.wim /COMPRESS maximum
e:\ is location of extracted ISO sources directory.
c:\ERD65\temp is location to create new compressed boot.wim
Start> All Programs> Microsoft Windows AIK> Deployment Tools Command Prompt as an administrator & paste in your cmdline & run it. Wiat for new boot.wim to extract.
4. I copied c:\ERD65\boot.wim to e:\sources\boot.wim overwriting original.
5. Now Create boot image from e:\sources\boot.wim, add drivers & enable F8 Command line support, distribute to Site & SMSPXEIMAGES$ DP.
6. Create a new custom TS & set the boot image above as the boot image for this TS. Add the following TS steps
1. 'Restart in Windows PE' & condition 'Task Sequence Variable _SMSTSInWinPE equals "false"
2. 'Run Command Line' command line 'x:\sources\recovery\recenv.exe'
3. 'Restart Computer' Specify what to run after restart: 'The currently installed default operating system'. Save TS.
7.Advertise the TS as you would a normal OSD.
<message edited by chiners_68 on Wednesday, June 08, 2011 11:11 AM>