myITforum and Windows IT Pro Forums
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

How to free up my iPhone storage space?

Wichtigen

• Total Posts : 2
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 100
How to free up my iPhone storage space? Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:04 PM (permalink)
My iPhone has been used for about 3 years so as to it has a lot of junk files left and always make me feel crazy. Does anybody know some clean software that can help this for me?How to free up my iPhone storage space? 

XMAN

• Total Posts : 3
    • Reward points : 740
    Re:How to free up my iPhone storage space? Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:34 PM (permalink)
    Hello,
    I've used a few manual tricks, like attaching to computer, open iphone in Explorer, drill down until I got to my photo's/video's and went to town moving, or deleting. The other way I found is to go into phone, voicemail, select edit, and this will allow you to highlight and delete whatever you don't want, and lastly you can always use Reset. Hope this helps.

XMAN

AbbyCarter

• Total Posts : 2
      • Reward points : 740
      Re:How to free up my iPhone storage space? Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:49 AM (permalink)
      You know there  are some  "Other" files on iPhone which takes a lot of iPhone space. 
      Generally, we cannot remove the "Others" manually, some iPhone cleaning tool can do the job for you, like PhoneClean.
      It helps clean up and free space on your iPhone.  

AsmaMohd

• Total Posts : 10
        • Reward points : 1400
        Re:How to free up my iPhone storage space? Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:22 AM (permalink)
        What's consuming all your storage? Find out by tapping Settings > General > Usage. It may take a minute or two for iOS 7 to generate the list of apps, but once it does, you'll have a clear picture of what's eating your gigabytes.
        On my phone, for example, the Music and Photos & Camera apps were by far the worst offenders, annexing over 11GB between them. If you're a gamer, don't be surprised to see titles like Horn, Infinity Blade, and Modern Combat 5 near the top of that list as well.
        Needless to say, this is your clearest path to storage reclamation. If you find a handful of big apps you can live without, even just temporarily, go ahead and delete them. After you've installed iOS 8, you should find enough space to reinstall most, if not all.

Asma Mohammad

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages