myITforum and Windows IT Pro Forums

System i Navigator - Modify stored procedure using GUI instead of script ** Solved **

xrunner

• Total Posts : 5
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points : 520
System i Navigator - Modify stored procedure using GUI instead of script ** Solved ** Friday, April 28, 2017 4:31 PM (permalink)
I'm using System i Navigator 7.1.0. When I navigate to Databases > #sysname# > Schemas > #schemaName# > Procedures and then right-click on a specific procedure a GUI opens with the tabs General, Parameters, Options and External Program. I click on the Parameters tab and it shows the existing parm definitions.

When someone else in my shop does this they get the same results, but they also have several buttons to the right of the parameters that allow him to modify, add, etc. He has the same version of SysNav and it appears that I have all the options loaded on  my machine.

I also had the other person log into SysNav on my machine and he gets the same results that I get: No buttons to the right of the parms. So it would seem like it isn't a permissions issue.

I've searched the Help text and the internet, but don't find anything on how to get the buttons. Does anyone have suggestions?
Our PC admin reinstalled SysNav and the buttons are now there. Oddly, the version for SysNav is still 7.1.0, but they believe it's received updates after my copy was originally installed.

<message edited by xrunner on Friday, April 28, 2017 4:56 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 5 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages